We’re genuinely grateful to everyone who raises money for us, and we’re always amazed at the lengths people go to. While jumping out of a plane is an option, there are plenty more ways you can raise money without the fear-factor!
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
• Organise your own fundraising event such as a cake sale, quiz night, charity dinner or coffee morning
• Take on a sponsored running, swimming or cycling challenge…or even a skydive
• Sell your unwanted items on eBay and choose us as the benefiting charity
• Ask your local community groups, schools or your employer to choose us as their Charity of the Year
• Ask for donations instead of presents on birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions, and use the power of social media to spread the word
• Arrange a bucket collection in your local supermarket
However you choose to fundraise for us, we’re here to support you with ideas, advice and guidance.
We’d love to hear about what you’re planning and give you some support. Call 0141 648 8800 or email [email protected]