To make sure every person in Scotland and beyond suffering from Crohn’s, Colitis or other inflammatory bowel disease has access to the best healthcare and be in the best health possible so they can live life to the full.
We’ll achieve this by continuing to:
• Improve diagnosis, treatment and management of the disease
• Enhance healthcare services
• Invest in world-class research
• Make sure no-one living with IBD feels alone, can easily access support from others affected by the condition and build a support network they can rely on
• Inform patients and families, so they have a better understanding of the disease, provide expert advice to help manage it and keep them up to date with the latest developments in its treatment
• Educate the general public so they have a basic knowledge about the disease and can be more understanding and supportive
We partner with some of the best minds and most committed healthcare professionals in the UK, and we’re driven by our personal experience of these debilitating conditions. That’s how we know we’ll achieve our vision.